Roseburg Roseburgtherapy.com Show details
2 hours agoRoseburg Therapy provides counseling and mental health services from a therapist / counselor for the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, Anger and more. Roseburg Therapy offers mental health services of Individual therapy, family therapy, marriage and couples counseling in Eugene, Springfield and Roseburg.
Douglas county oregon mental health 49 People Used Show more
Douglas Countyoffice.org Show details
(541) 440-35325 hours agoThe Mental Health Department also offers programs and services focused on recovery for Roseburg residents struggling with mental illness or substance abuse. The Department of Mental Health coordinates with Oregon state, Douglas County, and federal government agencies, as well as private mental health service providers, to provide services for
Compass mental health roseburg oregon 54 People Used Show more
Mental Npino.com Show details
541-672-71422 hours agoMarilyn Mull L.c.s.w. Pc Adult Mental Health Clinic NPI Number: 1295901809 Address: 1012 Se Oak Ave, 347, Roseburg, OR, 97470 Phone: 541-672-7142 Fax:--
Health Aviva.health Show details
541-672-95968 hours ago150 NE Kenneth Ford Drive Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (mail or serve all legal documents to this address) PHONE 541-672-9596
Welcome Adaptoregon.org Show details
4 hours agoAdapt Integrated Health Care We are committed to providing access to world-class primary care, addictions treatment, behavioral health care and prevention services to promote health and restore lives. We integrate science, compassionate care and innovation to promote the health and well-being of the individuals, families and communities we serve in Southern Oregon. Adapt Covid-19 Response All
Roseburg Psychologytoday.com Show details
6 hours agoFind Psychiatric Residential Treatment Centers in Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon, For over 30 years we have provided comprehensive behavioral health services (mental health & substance use
Home Millstreetpsychiatric.net Show details
Home Healthcare 29 People Used Show more
AOCMHP Aocmhp.org Show details
(541) 672-26918 hours agoClinical Director of Mental Health Services Adapt PO Box 1121 Roseburg, OR 97470 P: (541) 672-2691 F: (541) 673-5642 [email protected] Private Non-Profit: Michelle Pardon I/DD Program Manager Community Living Case Managment 2550 NW Edenbower Blvd, Suite 104 Roseburg, Oregon 97470 P: (541) 315-4300 F: (541) 671-2507 [email protected]
Options Wp.options.org Show details
3 hours agoOptions Counseling and Family Services provides family preservation, behavioral health services and other family supports to families and individuals in 11 Oregon counties. Options providers use a family centered approach, in which the family’s knowledge of their own strengths and needs is the primary resource. Services. Locations.
Therapy Valleyviewcounseling.com Show details
7 hours agoValley View Counseling offers a wide range of services for all age groups. We provide personal, one-on-one therapy, couples, family and group therapy. We teach psycho-educational classes and contract with local businesses, bringing specific topics to the work place. Our clinic performs mental health assessments for issues such as depression
Chadwick Chadwickclubhouse.com Show details
Just NowOregon Health Authority. Safe + Strong. A Community Clubhouse. The first of its kind in Douglas County. We provide an evidence based, non-clinical mental health program that supplements existing mental health and addictions therapy in Douglas County. Roseburg OR, 97470.
Roseburg Roseburgtherapy.com Show details
(541) 900-42857 hours agoRoseburg Therapy provides counseling and mental health services from a therapist / counselor for the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, Anger and more. Roseburg Therapy offers mental health services of Individual therapy, family therapy, marriage and couples counseling in Eugene, Springfield and Roseburg.
Roseburg Psychologytoday.com Show details
Just NowPsychiatric nurse practitioners in Roseburg, or mental health nurse practitioners, generally have a MS degree in nursing (MSN) and a number of years training to become certified.
Crisis Adaptoregon.org Show details
8 hours agoAdapt Integrated Health Care provides crisis intervention and evaluation services 7 days a week, 24-hours a day for Douglas County residents. Our professional Crisis Services team is available by phone or walk-in during regular working hours, or by phone on weekends and after hours. Hours Monday-Friday8:00am to 5:00pm621 W Madrone StRoseburg, OR 97470 Weekends and […]
Health Insurance 32 People Used Show more
Oregon Oregon.gov Show details
541-523-3646Just NowBAKER New Directions Behavioral Health & Wellness: General Access. 541-523-3646 (8 am - 5 pm) Crisis Number. 541-519-7126 (after hours) BENTON County Mental Health Program: General Access. 541-766-6835; Crisis Number. 1-888-232-7192; CLACKAMAS …
Compass Drug-rehabs.org Show details
541-440-35322 hours ago621 West Madrone. Roseburg, OR. 97470. 541-440-3532. Compass Behavioral Health has been offering addiction rehabilitation to people who reside in Roseburg, Oregon and who are struggling with drug and alcohol use disorders. As such, Compass Behavioral Health provides a variety of services including Individual Psychotherapy, Couple/family Therapy
Douglas Umpqua.edu Show details
541-440-35326 hours agoDouglas County Mental Health Services Resource List Compass Behavioral Health 621 W. Madrone, Roseburg, Or 541-440-3532 24 hour crisis line: 800-866-9780 (available to anyone) Cow Creek Health and Wellness Center Offers therapy and teletherapy in their Roseburg and Canyonville locations. Two psychiatrists on staff for
Mercy Medicarelist.com Show details
(541) 677-24584 hours agoMercy Behavioral Health Unit is a mental health clinic (Psychiatric Unit) in Roseburg, Oregon. The current practice location for Mercy Behavioral Health Unit is 2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg, Oregon. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (541) 677-2458.The mailing address for Mercy Behavioral Health Unit is 2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg, Oregon and phone number is (541) …
Health Umpquahealthclinic.com Show details
541-229-70388 hours agoHelp is here for those struggling with mental health issues. The Umpqua Health Newton Creek Clinic offers comprehensive counseling services. All major insurance accepted, plus Medicare and OHP. Call for an appointment: 541-229-7038
Roseburg Life-healthy.net Show details
888-501-89824 hours agoRoseburg OR Free Mental Health Services. 8 hours ago Freementalhealth.us Get All . 888-501-8982Search below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Roseburg ORWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Roseburg, ORbelow.Oregon / Roseburg; 1 888-501-8982 Speak with an addiction helpline advisor now.State and Government Funded Free Mental …
Valley Healthcare4ppl.com Show details
5 hours agoValley View Mental Health Services, Inc is a Medical Group that has only one practice medical office located in Roseburg OR. There are 2 health care providers, specializing in Psychologist, Clinical, Clinical Social Worker, being reported as members of the medical group.
Services Namior.org Show details
541-476-23734 hours agoOptions for Southern Oregon – Grants Pass 541-476-2373 Nonprofit organization providing mental health services including case management, therapy, supported employment, and crisis resolution. Oregon Psychological Association – Statewide 503-253-9155 Maintains an online searchable database of psychologists.
Home Alltribesmentalhealth.com Show details
8 hours agoWe offer professional, culturally-informed mental health services, delivered in-person, through telehealth, or in a group setting. If you need psychotherapy, case management, peer support, education, addiction prevention and recovery, outreach, or clinical supervision, we are help to help you. We specialize in working with indigenous peoples, but we welcome anyone who needs help.
Mercy Medicarelist.com Show details
(541) 677-24588 hours agoMercy Behavioral Health Services is a medicare enrolled mental health clinic (Psychiatric Unit) in Roseburg, Oregon. The current practice location for Mercy Behavioral Health Services is 2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg, Oregon. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (541) 677-2458.The mailing address for Mercy Behavioral Health Services is 2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy, …
Home Umpquahealth.com Show details
9 hours agoWe operate a clinic conveniently located in Roseburg. Schedule your appointment today. Make your pregnancy a healthy one by participating in our New Day Program. All the information our community providers need in one easy-to-navigate location. Like us on Facebook to keep up with all of Umpqua Health’s latest news.
Rehab Drug-rehabs.org Show details
8 hours agoSome of the drug and alcohol rehab centers in Roseburg, Oregon listed below offer special services such as legal advocacy, clients referred from the court/judicial system, co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, substance abuse education, treatment for spanish-speaking clients, programs for the hearing impaired and others.
Mountain Npino.com Show details
541-530-83505 hours agoMental health clinics provide diagnostic, treatment, and prescriptive services related to mental and behavioral disorders. The NPI Number for Mountain Wellness Llc is 1982279808 . The current location address for Mountain Wellness Llc is 855 Se Mosher Ave, , Roseburg, Oregon and the contact number is 541-530-8350 and fax number is --.
NAMI Namior.org Show details
6 hours agoOregon families supporting Oregon families with children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral, mental and/or physical challenges and special needs. Services include toll-free health information line, support groups, resource referral, and individualized peer support for …
Methadone Cciwa.org Show details
(866) 263-18188 hours agoMethadone Treatment Clinics in Roseburg, OR. The Oregon Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration states that methadone is an opioid (synthetic opium like substance) that has been used for nearly 40 years in Roseburg to treat opiate and opioid addiction.
Community Umpqua.edu Show details
541-440-33013 hours agoLocal Mental Health Resources. Download this PDF for Douglas County Mental Health Resources 21.58 KB. Child Care. Employment Related Day Care 541-440-3301 The Employment Related Day Care (ERDC) helps eligible low-income families pay for childcare while they are working. ERDC is a subsidy program, meaning eligible families still pay part of the
Mental Yellowbook.com Show details
7 hours agoFind mental health services in Roseburg, OR on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more.
Best Superpages.com Show details
2 hours agoMental Health in Roseburg on superpages.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mental Health Clinics & Information in Roseburg, OR.
Pathways Yellowpages.com Show details
2 hours agoFind 16 listings related to Pathways Mental Health in Roseburg on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pathways Mental Health locations in Roseburg, OR.
Mental Life-healthy.net Show details
(541) 440-35324 hours agoRoseburg OR Free Mental Health Services. Roseburg Freementalhealth.us Get All ››. Search below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Roseburg ORWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Roseburg, ORbelow Oregon / Roseburg; Roseburg, OR - 97470 (541) 440-3532 See Full Details .Free score* 10/10. Explore. VA Roseburg Healthcare System. 913 …
Roseburg Linkedin.com Show details
8 hours agoRoseburg Therapy provides counseling and mental health services from a therapist / counselor for the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, Anger and more.
Mental Localdata411.com Show details
1 hours agoMental Health Services is one of the Psychiatrists in Roseburg, OR that may be able to help you with topics such as anxiety treatment or mental health services. For more details, please contact them at …
Mental Bbb.org Show details
6 hours agoBBB Directory of Mental Health Services near Roseburg, OR. BBB Start with Trust ®. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses.
Roseburg Roseburg.va.gov Show details
8 hours agoThe Roseburg VA Health Care System proudly serves Veterans in southern Oregon in its main medical center and in three community-based clinics. Roseburg VA Health Care System Apply for and manage the VA benefits and services you’ve earned as a Veteran, Servicemember, or family member—like health care, disability, education, and more.
Best Caredash.com Show details
3 hours agoRead reviews on the best Mental Health Counselors in Roseburg, OR - Piper Sullivan MA, LPC, Robert J. Lydon, Meredith C. Krugel LCSW, Allison Dreshfield MS, LCPC, Betty L. Wagner LCSW, Erica Dunda
Family Rhs.roseburg.k12.or.us Show details
(541) 440-41425 hours agoCompass' Youth & Family Services are designed to promote mental, emotional and physical wellness for youth with mental health disorders and youth who are at risk of developing mental disorders. Roseburg, Oregon 97470. Office: (541) 440-4142 Fax: (541) 440-8296.
Health Manta.com Show details
(800) 233-35963 hours agoRoseburg Behavioral Health LLC. 1043 NE Stephens St. Roseburg, OR (800) 233-3596. with Behavioral Health problems are people who need a wide-ranging treatment program for their entire emotional or mental health issues. The probability to maintain and sustain a lifelong recovery is substantially greater when treatment services are
Adapt Healthcare4ppl.com Show details
2 hours agoAdapt. share on Detailed information about Adapt in Roseburg Oregon. Adapt is a Medical Group that has 5 practice medical offices located in 1 state 2 cities in the USA. There are 26 health care providers, specializing in Family Practice, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Clinical Social Worker
Health Learn4good.com Show details
1 hours agoAssist patients with mental health screenings. Coordinates with front and back office regarding psychiatric counselling services. Advocate and coordinate on behalf of mental health patients with other facilities. Maintains knowledge of other local …
Case Salary.com Show details
3 hours agoCase Manager - Mental Health Services Salary in Roseburg, Oregon. Change City. Case Manager - Mental Health Services Salary in Roseburg, OR . Salary; Benefits
Mental health providers are professionals who diagnose mental health conditions and provide treatment. Most have at least a master\'s degree or more-advanced education, training and credentials. Be sure that the professional you choose is licensed to provide mental health services.
The Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services was created by merging the Division of Addiction Services and the Division of Mental Health Services during State Fiscal Year 2011. The Division is responsible for the development, coordination and operational support of a comprehensive mental health and addiction services system. The Division...
Mental Health Resources (MHR) is a progressive, nonprofit organization that offers community-based mental health and substance use disorder services to adults recovering from serious mental illness. about mhr. MHR believes that persons with mental illness can lead full lives in the community.
Mental Health concerns include psychiatric disorders and other problems with mental and social well-being such as problems with adjustment, anxiety, depression, coping, behavior etc. These types of concerns are often addressed by mental health social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists. Abuse/Neglect and Related Trauma.