Contact Vdh.virginia.gov Show details
(804) 205-35031 hours agoEnvironmental Health Manager (804) 205-3503: Environmental Health (Restaurants) (804) 205-3912: Immunization Program (804) 482-5500: Lead-Safe Richmond/Healthy Homes (804) 205-3726: Nurse Manager (804) 205-3745: Public Relations
Current and emerging health issues 46 People Used Show more
Health Ecphd.com Show details
(706) 721-59001 hours agoWelcome to the Richmond County Health Department, where our goal is to serve citizens of Richmond County by providing preventive healthcare services. Rebecca Kershner, RN, BSN, CCP County Nurse Manager. Richmond County Health Department 950 Laney-Walker Blvd. Augusta, Georgia 30901 Phone: (706) 721-5900
Dept of health richmond virginia 58 People Used Show more
Health Richmondnc.com Show details
(910) 997-83015 hours agoRichmond County Health Department. 127 Caroline Street Rockingham, NC 28379. Monday -Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (910) 997-8301. The mission of the Richmond County Health Department is to help prevent disease, promote health,
Department of public health texas 52 People Used Show more
How Vdh.virginia.gov Show details
(804-205-35013 hours agoOur call center (804-205-3501) can add you to a waiting list to be contacted by a Community Health Worker as their capacity allows. You should also make other arrangements to get to your vaccination appointment. City of Richmond residents can call the Office of Aging and Disabilities at 804-646-3054 to coordinate transportation.
California public health richmond ca 54 People Used Show more
Richmond Immunizebc.ca Show details
3 hours agoEvidence-based immunization information and tools for B.C. residents. Why Vaccinate. Reasons to vaccinate; If you choose not to vaccinate. What you need to know
Richmond city health department number 35 People Used Show more
Virginia Virginia.gov Show details
4 hours agoAging, Rehabilitative & Disability Services. Air Quality, Car Seats & Radon. Food, Alcohol & Tobacco. Health Professionals & License Lookup. Medicaid & Worker's Compensation. Mental & Behavioral Health. Social Services & Food Programs. Veterans. Vital & Death Records.
City of richmond public health 43 People Used Show more
Home Richlandhealth.org Show details
419-774-47007 hours agoFlu Shots 2021. Oct 5, 2021. RICHLAND PUBLIC HEALTH FLU SHOTS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT Richland Public Health flu vaccines will be available by appointment starting in October through our Public Health Clinic. Call 419-774-4700 to schedule flu shots for you and your family. Everyone from age six
Richmond city health department address 21 People Used Show more
Wayne Co.wayne.in.us Show details
2 hours agoClick Here For Scheduling in Richmond a COVID-19 Community Test. Wayne County Health Department's goal is to help our local community with friendly expertise in both Environmental and Public Health Services. Our mission is to improve the quality of life by promoting, protecting, preparing and providing for the health and safety of the citizens
Madison Madisoncountyhealthdept.org Show details
859-623-73125 hours agoHome · WebMaster · Madison County Health Department · 216 Boggs Lane · Richmond, KY 40475 · 859-623-7312 · After Hours, for Public Health and Environmental Emergencies Only, call …
Health Gachd.org Show details
4 hours agoWelcome to the Bryan County Health Department where we our public health team is dedicated to improving the health of those who live, work, and play in our county by preventing disease and how to get viagra in australia illness, promoting health and well being, and preparing for and responding to disasters.. We have health clinics located in both Pembroke and Richmond Hill that offer services
Richmond Dph.georgia.gov Show details
(706) 667-43359 hours agoRichmond County (Health Department) Vital Records Office Get Directions. 1916 North Leg Rd. Augusta, GA 30909. Get in Touch. Vital Records Customer Service Line (706) 667-4335. Georgia Department of Public Health. Facebook page for Georgia Department of Public Health; Twitter page for Georgia Department of Public Health; Linkedin page for
Programs Vdh.virginia.gov Show details
2 hours agoThe Henrico County Health Department (HCHD) conducts health screenings for both Henrico AND Richmond City refugee clients. To learn more about who is eligible for Health Screenings, download the VDH Office of New Americans-Refugee Services brochure. We also assist refugees with filling out the USCIS I-693 medical form for Permanent Resident
Health Henrico.us Show details
(804) 205-35016 hours agoMASS COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE RETURNS TO RICHMOND RACEWAY. October 7, 2021- The Virginia Department of Health is set to open a Community Vaccination Center (CVC) at the Richmond Raceway starting on Tuesday, October 12th. This CVC will offer COVID-19 vaccines to the greater Richmond community.
RCHD Vdh.virginia.gov Show details
1 hours agoRichmond City Health District Clinical Services are located in the Richmond City Health District building at 400 East Cary Street. The front entrance is located on Main Street. Clinical Services are available to the insured, uninsured and underinsured residents as well as the general public and teens.
Health Richmondnc.com Show details
910-997-84006 hours ago910-997-8400 910-997-8301. Next Previous. COVID-19 Fast Facts. COVID Resources. Public Health Department. Dental Health. Clinics. Teen Health. Guide to Sexual Health.
Public Sccwi.gov Show details
9 hours agoSt. Croix County (SCC)-Public Health protects and promotes health; prevents disease and injury; and empowers communities to live healthier lifestyles. It’s vision is healthy people creating healthy communities. This department is nationally accredited by Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) and is a Level III Public Health department established in 1936.
Ray Countyoffice.org Show details
(816) 776-54134 hours agoThe Ray County Health Department, located in Richmond, MO, monitors public health risks, coordinates Richmond agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces Missouri public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and ensure a clean
Wayne Countyoffice.org Show details
(765) 973-92456 hours agoThe Wayne County Health Department, located in Richmond, IN, monitors public health risks, coordinates Richmond agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces Indiana public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and ensure a clean
Richmond Vdh.virginia.gov Show details
2 hours agoOn Monday, July 26, Richmond joined more than 200 other localities across the US to declare racism a public health crisis. By unanimous decision, Richmond City Council adopted the declaration and committed not only to acknowledging disparities and injustices but to becoming an actively anti-racist government that centers racial justice work in all aspects of its work.
Fort Fbchhs.org Show details
1 hours agoIndigent Health Care; Animal Services; Clinical Health Services; Emergency Medical Service; Environmental Health; Social Services; Programs & Projects. PINNACLE Senior Center; Public Health Emergency Preparedness; 1115 Waiver; Calendar; Announcements; Contact Us; COVID-19 …
Health Ci.richmond.ca.us Show details
1 hours agoThe Health in All Policies (HiAP) ordinance and strategy was passed in 2014 to address health inequities in the City of Richmond by implementing the Richmond General Plan policies and actions. Health in All Policies , or “healthy public policy,” is based on the idea that health starts with where people live, work, learn, and play, and that
Health Richmondtx.gov Show details
1 hours agoThe Department of Health & Human Services is Fort Bend County's principal agency for protecting the health of county residents and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves. The Department includes six subordinate departments and one program, covering a wide spectrum of activities. The CDC is
Richmond Vitadox.com Show details
7 hours agoRichmond County Health Department South Augusta Clinic is a public health or welfare agency located in Augusta, GA. Related Providers. The doctors and healthcare providers related to Richmond County Health Department South Augusta Clinic include: Arnita F. Thomas, LPN is a licensed practical nurse. Rosemary B. Beard, RN is a registered nurse
Board Richmondma.org Show details
9 hours agoThe Board of Health enforces Massachusetts General Laws, Sanitary Codes and Town of Richmond Bylaws and Regulations for the promotion of a healthy community. The Board of Health also works closely with the Berkshire Public Health Alliance which inspects the town's food service establishments and assists with the inspection of camps and pools located within the town.
Public Yellowpages.com Show details
4 hours agoFind 3000 listings related to Public Health Department in Richmond on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Public Health Department locations in Richmond, CA.
Contra Countyoffice.org Show details
(510) 231-85553 hours agoThe Contra Costa County Health Department, located in Richmond, CA, monitors public health risks, coordinates Richmond agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces California public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and
Virginia Countyoffice.org Show details
(804) 674-28802 hours agoThe Virginia Health Department, located in Richmond, VA, monitors public health risks, coordinates Richmond agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces Virginia public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and ensure a clean
County Health.ny.gov Show details
4 hours agoCurrent Issues. 1-866-NY-QUITS - NYS Smokers' Quit Line; Addressing the Opioid Epidemic in New York State; Become an Organ Donor - Enroll Today; Drinking Water Response Activities
Richmond Virginiaviews.com Show details
6 hours agoRICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) – In a direct update from the Richmond Public Schools Wednesday night, Superintendent Jason Kamras said big changes are coming to address mental health concerns. The department is now closed for the entire first week of November. Kamras closes schools Monday November 1st and Wednesday November 3rd. The rest of the week […]
State Countyoffice.org Show details
(510) 412-1502Just NowThe California State Health Department, located in Richmond, CA, monitors public health risks, coordinates Richmond agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces California public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors, and ensure a
Testing Henrico.us Show details
(804) 205-35018 hours agoHealth. Henrico Health Dept. West Clinic 8600 Dixon Powers Dr. Henrico, VA 23228. Henrico Health Dept. East Clinic 1400 N. Laburnum Ave. Richmond, VA 23223. COVID VACCINATION & TESTING HOTLINE (804) 205-3501 West End Main (804) 501-4522 West End Clinic (804) 501-4651 East End Clinic (804) 652-3190. Shrader Rd WIC (804) 501-1610 East End WIC
Public Cdph.ca.gov Show details
3 hours agoYour actions help keep California healthy. By staying informed, you can protect yourself, your family, and your community from the coronavirus. If you are evacuated due to wildfires, bring a face covering and hand sanitizer and continue to practice physical distancing when possible to protect against COVID-19.
Health Hs.richmond.edu Show details
(804) 287-64844 hours agoDr. Rick Mayes Dr. John Vaughan Department of Health Studies Gottwald Science Center 138 UR Drive University of Richmond, Virginia 23173 Phone: (804) 287-6484 Fax: (804) 289-8233 410 Westhampton Way University of Richmond, VA 23173 (804) 289-8000 (800) 700-1662
Careers Ecphd.com Show details
6 hours agoCareers. You can now apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and clicking on the “Apply” link! If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. After your account has been established, you can build an application by
Richmond Mapquest.com Show details
(604) 233-31505 hours agoRichmond Health Department. 8100 Granville Ave, Richmond, BC V6Y 3T6. (604) 233-3150. Claim this business. (604) 233-3150. Directions.
Home Rvaschools.net Show details
7 hours agoShow your #RPSLove and check out our RPS Love Bonfire store with t-shirts, hoodies, masks and more! All proceeds and donations benefit our schools, teachers and instructional assistants, and local racial justice, housing, and food support non-profits.
Official Ci.richmond.ca.us Show details
5 hours agoCity Departments are listed to your left. Some departments are grouped, like Public Safety. For more choices please hover over the list to your left. Our Search Box at the top right is a quick and easy way to find what you are looking for too!
Mens Health 43 People Used Show more
Book Richmondpublichealth.janeapp.com Show details
1 hours agoPublic Health Nursing Book by Service Book Public Health Nursing by Service VCH-Richmond Flu Immunization - Family Appointment (5 family members or fewer) - Offered by Nurse 1., Nurse 2., Nurse 3., Nurse 4., Nurse 5., Nurse 6., Nurse 7., Nurse 8., and Nurse 9.
Public Cdph.ca.gov Show details
7 hours agoPublic Health Laboratory Program. Public health laboratory services are essential to the core functions of public health. These services include disease surveillance, diagnosis of new and recurring infectious and zoonotic diseases, environmental and vector testing, toxicology, and monitoring the safety of drinking water, recreational water, and food supplies.
Health Alexandriava.gov Show details
5 hours agoThe Health Department’s mission is to advance “Healthy People, Healthier Communities.” We provide essential public health services to Alexandrians, and others who work and play here. We operate public health specialty clinics; help our communities to prepare for, respond to & recover from public health emergencies; assess food safety at restaurants & permitted facilities; …
Health Fairfaxcounty.gov Show details
703-246-24115 hours agoFairfax County Health Department provides services at locations throughout the county, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Health Department’s main information line is 703-246-2411 . The TTY phone number for all Health Department sites is 711.
Health Ehealthscores.com Show details
8 hours agoRay County Health Department is a health care organization in Richmond with Public Health or Welfare listed as their primary medical specialization. Ray County Health Department's practice location is: 820 East Lexington Street Richmond, MO 64085.
Ray Facebook.com Show details
1 hours agoThe Ray County Health Department has announced that a contract to continue to provide WIC services for federal fiscal year 2021 has been signed with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. Under the terms of the contract, the Ray County Health Department (RCHD) will be able to serve 975 persons eligible for WIC every month.
Result Vch.ca Show details
5 hours agoWe recognize that our places of work and Vancouver Coastal facilities lie on the traditional homelands of the fourteen First Nation communities of Heiltsuk, Kitasoo-Xai'xais, Lil'wat, Musqueam, N'Quatqua, Nuxalk, Samahquam, Sechelt, Skatin, Squamish, Tla'amin, Tsleil-Waututh, Wuikinuxv, and Xa'xtsa.
With Henrico.us Show details
804-501-45322 hours agoIf you are interested in protecting Virginia’s Health and would like more information, please contact Samantha Stanley at [email protected] 804-501-4532. Community Health Worker (Public Health Initiative) Henrico County Health Department is recruiting volunteers to serve as Community Health Workers (CHWs).
Public Cdph.ca.gov Show details
6 hours agoThe Microbial Diseases Laboratory (MDL) of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) provides reference, diagnostic and applied research activities for the detection, epidemiologic investigation, control and prevention of bacterial, mycobacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases in humans, food, water, and other environmental sources.
Welcome to the Richmond County Health Department, where our goal is to serve citizens of Richmond County by providing preventive healthcare services. Click here to view all services provided by the Richmond County Health Department.
RICHMOND, California – The City of Richmond continues its leadership in working towards health equity with the release of its first Health in All Policies (HiAP) Report. Health in All Policies , or “healthy public policy,” is based on the idea that health starts with where people live, work, learn, and play,...
For information on chronic disease prevention activities call (804) 482-8019. The RCHD Emergency Preparedness Program develops plans and coordinates activities to ensure that the Richmond City Health District is prepared to respond rapidly and effectively to public health emergencies.
See how Richland Public Health can help you or your business. Richland Public Health is the lead agency in the event of a county emergency of a biological nature, either through an infectious disease or terrorist threat. But you should also be prepared in case of other emergencies.