Kitsap Co Health Dept Permits

Frequently Asked Questions

What are some of the administrative permits for Kitsap County?

18-01398 Administrative Decision - Kitsap Towing Vehicle Storage and Tow Truck Turnaround Area Administrative Conditional Use Permit 18-00622 18-04247 Staff Report - Fazzini Accessory Dwelling Unit Administrative Conditional Use Permit 18-01513 and 18-01852

How do I schedule a Kitsap inspection?

You can schedule your inspections by calling in to (360) 337-5777, emailing [email protected], or by logging into the Online Permit Center and following the steps below: Step 4: Request your inspection by selecting application, inspection type, date, time slot and any comments.

Where can I get a birth certificate in Kitsap County?

Washington State birth certificates are available from the Kitsap County Health District for births registered from 1921 to present. Washington State Death Certificates are available for deaths occurring in Kitsap County during the past three years. Use this link for location and operating hours for service centers in Port Orchard and Silverdale.

Where can I get help for substance abuse in Kitsap County?

Kitsap Recovery Center (KRC), located in East Bremerton, provides both inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment services Use this link for a listing of law enforcement agencies in Kitsap County.

Popular Searched