Ohio Jfs.ohio.gov Show details
800-720-96164 hours agoOhio's CareLine is available 24/7 and is staffed with licensed behavioral health professionals. 1-800-720-9616. Tweets by @OhioJFS. In order to best protect confidential and other important data, the ODJFS website will no longer support several outdated web browsers. Effective December 5, Internet Explorer 6 or older, Opera 4 or older and
Family health center lebanon 42 People Used Show more
Warren Foodstampsoffices.com Show details
(513) 695-14208 hours agoPhone: (513) 695-1420. Fax: (513) 695-2940. This is the Warren County Department of Job and Family Services located in Lebanon, OH. Most states offer the ability to apply for food assistance program online or in-person at local county offices. Find out more information about applying for food assistance by visiting your states website.
Lebanon nh family health services 55 People Used Show more
Warren Financialhelpresources.com Show details
(513) 695-14205 hours agoThe Ohio Department of Job and Family Services offices help with: Cash Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Child Support, Food Assistance, Health Care. This local office manages these programs. Some people call them the welfare department. You can apply at this office for these welfare services or apply online. Hours: Mon-Fri 7 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Lebanon family health lebanon pa 57 People Used Show more
Job Ohio.gov Show details
Just NowThe Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) is responsible for managing many vital programs that directly affect the lives of Ohioans. The agency’s mission is to improve the well-being of Ohio’s workforce and families by promoting long-term self-sufficiency and ensuring the safety of Ohio’s most vulnerable citizens.
Lebanon family health services 33 People Used Show more
Job Richlandcountyoh.gov Show details
800-324-86805 hours agoThe Office of Medicaid operates a toll-free Consumer Hotline that can provide general Medicaid information. The number is 1-800-324-8680, or TDD 1-800-292-3572. The local number is 1-877-322-2273. The Basic Medicaid Health Plan covers a wide range of services, including: Doctor visits. Hospital care.
Jobs Ohiohealth.com Show details
4 hours agoWe work in an atmosphere that both challenges us and rewards our dedication. We band together and support each other. LEARN MORE. Be aware of scams or job phishing emails targeting job seekers. If you are ever unsure about an email or call representing job opportunities at OhioHealth, please email us at [email protected]com.
Applying Jfs.ohio.gov Show details
7 hours agoOhio has three ways to apply for cash, food and medical assistance: You can apply online at Benefits.Ohio.gov.; You can fill out a "Request for Cash, Food and Medical Assistance" (JFS 7200) form and submit it to your county agency.
Lebanon Lebanonfamilyhealth.org Show details
(717) 273-67412 hours agoThis institution is an equal opportunity provider. Lebanon Family Health Services is located in the Jeanne Donlevy Arnold Center at 615 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042. Phone: (717) 273-6741 WIC: (717) 273-6940 Fax: (717) 273-6337 Email: [email protected]
Trumbull Hs.co.trumbull.oh.us Show details
(330) 675-20004 hours agoWe are located at: 280 North Park Avenue Warren, Ohio 44481. Phone: (330) 675-2000 Fax: (330) 675-2102 Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:15 pm Please email the following emails if you have any inquires: For general case inquiries:
Trumbull Hs.co.trumbull.oh.us Show details
8 hours agoATTENTION: ***In compliance with the recent order given by Governor DeWine the Ohio Department of Health has issued an order for all of Ohio mandating masks to be worn out in public. Please be advised that masks must be worn in all county buildings.***. Trumbull County OhioMeansJobs. Visit us on: You must be logged in to Facebook for this link
Madison Co.madison.oh.us Show details
740-852-12123 hours ago740-852-1212. Contact Info. Robin Bruno, Director. 200 Midway Street. London, Ohio 43140-1356. County Dept. Job & Family Services (CDJFS) Public Children Services Agency (PCSA) Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) CDJFS, PCSA, CSEA Phone:
Ohio Yellowpages.com Show details
7 hours agoFind 21 listings related to Ohio Job And Family Services in Lebanon on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ohio Job …
Healthcare Jobs 57 People Used Show more
Division Co.warren.oh.us Show details
(614) 644-27031 hours agoOhio Department of Job and Family Services; Bureau of Civil Rights; 30 East Broad Street 30th Floor; Columbus, OH 43215-3414 (614) 644-2703 (614) 752-6381 (fax) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Office for Civil Rights, Region V; 233 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 240; Chicago, IL 60601
Job Mercercountyohio.org Show details
9 hours agoFederal law and the policies of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) and the local County Department of Job and Family Services (CDJFS) say that we must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion or political beliefs.
Job Carehealthjobs.com Show details
(513) 695-29403 hours agoFax: (513) 695-2940. This is the Warren County Department of Job and Family Services located in Lebanon, OH. Most states offer the ability to apply for food assistance program online or in-person at local county offices. Find out more information about applying for food assistance by visiting your states website.
Marion Mcjfs.com Show details
1 hours agoJob & Family Services (JFS) of Marion County serves as the community’s gateway to services and benefits which assist people live healthy and self-sustaining lives. At JFS, we foster communication and cooperation within our agency and with other area partners to establish an effective network of resources for people in need.
Lauren Linkedin.com Show details
3 hours agoDirector at Warren County Job & Family Services, Division of Human Services and Aspiring Author Lebanon, Ohio but pivoted just a few short weeks ago to …
Home Hcjfs.org Show details
2 hours agoHamilton County Adult Protective Services operates 421-LIFE, the 24-hour hotline for reporting abuse and neglect (by self or others) of Hamilton County adult residents. Hamilton County Job and Family Services works to: Identify risks to the safety and well-being of ….
Home Jfs.franklincountyohio.gov Show details
5 hours agoThe Franklin County Commissioners and Department of Job and Family Services are proud partners with CelebrateOne, the community-wide collaborative to reduce infant mortality across central Ohio. On Aug. 22, 2017, the Commissioners approved $950,000 to provide free cribs for 1,300 eligible families, fund an infant safe sleep media campaign and
Division Co.warren.oh.us Show details
Just NowWarren County Department of Human Services. 416 S. East Street. Lebanon, OH 45036. Please allow 30 days for processing of all public assistance cases. Due to a large amount of applications and re-certifications most cases will take the full 30 days to …
County Columbianacountyjfs.org Show details
330-420-66006 hours agoMonday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Contact Info Get Directions. REPORT CHILD OR ELDER ABUSE. If you suspect abuse or neglect, call 330-420-6600 immediately for 24-hour assistance. Child Abuse & Neglect Elder Abuse & Neglect.
Ohio Yellowpages.com Show details
1 hours agoFind 1 listings related to Ohio Department Of Job And Family Services in Lebanon on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ohio Department Of Job And Family Services locations in Lebanon, IN.
Job Ohio.gov Show details
7 hours agoCreated to match essential businesses with Ohioans able and willing to work during the COVID-19 crisis, Coronavirus.Ohio.gov/JobSearch offers an easy way to post and search open positions across Ohio. Using a streamlined interface, businesses can post essential positions available in just a few clicks and job seekers can search jobs in their area or across …
Job Co.lucas.oh.us Show details
9 hours agoOfficial communications from the Ohio Benefits Project come from either (844)640-6446 (phone calls) or (614)350-2711 (text messages). Lucas County Department of Job & Family Services. 3737 W. Sylvania Avenue. Toledo, OH 43623.
Job Co.miami.oh.us Show details
937-440-34716 hours agoPhone: 937-440-3471 Fax: 937-335-2225 . Location 2040 N County Road 25A Troy, Ohio 45373 Hours Monday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday
Family Doccafe.com Show details
8 hours agoHealthSource of Ohio is a private, not-for-profit Federally Qualified Community Health Center leader in primary care delivery, founded in 1976. We employ nearly 200 support staff and 60 providers. We serve 90,000+ patients and we continue to grow. HealthSource is the largest community health center in the state of Ohio.
Contact Lcdjfs.com Show details
(440) 323-57262 hours agoLorain County Department of Job and Family Services 42485 North Ridge Road Elyria, Ohio 44035. Phone: (440) 323-5726 (440) 244-4150 (844)-640-6446 Fax: (440) 323-3422. Lorain County Child Support Enforcement Agency 42485 North Ridge Road Elyria, Ohio 44035 (440) 284-4401 (800) 808-2991 Fax: (440) 323-3422.
Office Snapoffices.com Show details
1 hours agoThis is a local County Assistance office will help with Cash Assistance (OWF), child care, child support, food assistance SNAP, health care (Medicaid), work support services, and more. You can apply online for SNAP Food Stamps in Ohio at the Department of Job and Family Services at: https://jfs.ohio.gov/ or visit this office in person.
Licking Lickingcountyjfs.com Show details
2 hours agoLicking County Job and Family Services (LCJFS) is a combined agency administering federal, state, and county programs involving employment and training services, self-sufficiency services (cash assistance, medical coverage, food assistance, etc.) and social services for children and adults. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7am - 5pm.
Warren Carehealthjobs.com Show details
Just NowPosted: (1 days ago) Apr 22, 2021 · Department Of Job And Family Services Warren County Ohio. helping the community one family at a time!. ***in compliance with the recent order given by governor dewine the ohio department of health has issued an order for all of ohio mandating masks to be worn out in public. Source : www.pinterest.com 22
CVS Linkedin.com Show details
2 hours agoCVS Health New Lebanon, OH1 month agoBe among the first 25 applicantsSee who CVS Health has hired for this role. Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS
Health Insurance 56 People Used Show more
County Indeed.com Show details
9 hours ago175 Montgomery County Job Family Services jobs available in Ohio on Indeed.com. Apply to Program Coordinator, Community Liaison, Intervention Specialist and more!
Healthcare Jobs 58 People Used Show more
County Dcfoffices.org Show details
8 hours agoInformation on Services. Striving to meet the needs of all Washington County residents by providing essential, life sustaining services with dignity and compassion. The Washington County Department of Job and Family Services provides many support functions for our community.
Contract Indeed.com Show details
2 hours ago1,737 Contract Ohio Department of Job Family Services jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Probation Officer, Policy Analyst, Liaison and more!
Cabinet Chfs.ky.gov Show details
(855) 306-89599 hours agoBy completing this application you attest that you do not have medical insurance that covers doctors, pharmacy or hospital visits. To maintain Medicaid benefits beyond the presumptive eligibility coverage period, complete a full Medicaid application online at Kynect, call (855) 306-8959 or contact a local kynector for application assistance.
Job Co.clinton.oh.us Show details
937-382-70397 hours agoApplications will be accepted by: Mail or in person: Clinton County JFS, 1025 S. South St Ste 200, Wilmington Ohio 45177. Fax: 937-382-7039. Email: Clinton_County_Family_Services@jfs.ohio.gov. Applications are available at Clinton County JFS or Back-To-School Assistance Application.
Hancock Hancockjfs.org Show details
419-422-01826 hours agoOffice hours are 8:00 - 4:30 Monday's and Wednesday through Friday. Tuesday hours are 8:00 - 5:30 Telephone - 419-422-0182 FAX - 419-424-7485 …
JOB Mcohio.org Show details
Just NowThe Job Bank is the hub of The Job Center. It is staffed with full-time staffing analysts responsible for recruitment, pre-screening, testing and referral of qualified job applicants to meet the needs of area employers. The Job Bank also features a state of the art resource room for career exploration and job search. What Services are provided?
Preble Prebco.org Show details
(937) 456-62057 hours agoChildren Services Child Support Enforcement Preble County Job Center Family Resources . CONTACT: Preble Co., Job & Family Services 1500 Park Avenue Eaton, Ohio 45320 Phone: (937) 456-6205 Fax: (937) 456-5591 Email: [email protected]
CONTACT Mcohio.org Show details
3 hours agoAddress Information Montgomery County -DJFS 1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Dayton, Ohio 45422. Office Hours 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Healthy Care 35 People Used Show more
Ohio Needhelppayingbills.com Show details
Just NowOhio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) This agency offers a wide range of assistance to Ohio residents. Help provided by the state includes unemployment compensation, cash assistance and grants, health care aid, food assistance, child care support, and training and unemployment assistance.
BCW Bcwworkforce.com Show details
020-10-098 hours agoPartnerships [email protected] 2020-10-09T11:32:52-04:00. Our strengths are in our partnerships. The WIBBCW partners with Economic Development, Chambers of Commerce, Education Institutions and OhioMeansJobs Centers in Butler, Clermont and Warren Counties to provide exceptional workforce development services.
Action Facebook.com Show details
(513) 836-36208 hours ago844 people like this. 872 people follow this. 1 check-in. About See All. 1001 W. Main Street Suite D (1,826.67 mi) Lebanon, OH, OH 45036. Get Directions. (513) 836-3620.
Ohio Xpcourse.com Show details
800-720-96169 hours agoOhio Department of Job and Family Services. Free www.jfs.ohio.gov. Ohio's CareLine is available 24/7 and is staffed with licensed behavioral health professionals. 1-800-720-9616; Children ages birth through 5 can receive a free book each month through the Ohio Governor's Imagination Library!
Greene Greenecountyohio.gov Show details
(614) 644-27034 hours agoThe Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Office of Employee and Business Services. Bureau of Civil Rights. 30 East Broad Street, 30th floor. Columbus, OH 43215. Telephone: (614) 644-2703 or toll-free 1-866-227-6353. TTY hearing impaired: 1-866-221-6700. Fax: (614) 752-6381. Calendar of Events.
These services include a variety of financial resources. The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services offices help with: Cash Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Child Support, Food Assistance, Health Care.
Public comments may be submitted to Nicole Rodman, Clinton County Job and Family Services Director, at [email protected] or by calling (937) 382-0963. This plan will be posted and available for comment for 30 days.
Through its partnerships with community organizations and state and federal government agencies, Hancock County Job & Family Services provides a number of services to families and individuals in need of assistance.
The Miami County Department of Job and Family Services proudly offers the following services such as: temporary cash assistance, supplemental nutritional assistance program, and Medicaid, subsidized child care, adult protection services, disability assistance and prevention, retention, and contingency services.