San Sfhsa.org Show details
(415) 557-50002 hours agoSpeak with HSA staff to get more information about our services and departments. Call (415) 557-5000 for general information or visit our Contact page.. Please note: SFHSA provides limited on-site services at this time.You can view the types of services offered at each of Service Center on our HSA Essential Services page. To protect our staff, clients, and community, masks are required when
Contact Sfhsa.org Show details
(415) 558-11779 hours agoWritten requests: Human Services Agency Appeals Unit at S600, P.O. Box 7988, San Francisco, CA 94120-7988. Request a County Adult Assistance Program (CAAP) Hearing: (415) 558-1177 (24 hours) Written requests: CAAP Fair Hearings #WS20, P.O. Box 7988, San Francisco, CA 94120.
Healthy Care 47 People Used Show more
Services Sfhsa.org Show details
(415) 557-5000Just NowYou can access our services at over ten locations across the city. For more information about our service centers, visit our Locations page.. For general questions regarding HSA programs and services, you can call our main phone number at (415) 557-5000. If you would like to contact a specific department or program, you can find more information on our Contact page.
Region Hhs.gov Show details
415-437-8096Just NowRegional Health Administrator: CDR Matthew C. Johns, MPH Address: 90 7th Street, Suite 5-100, San Francisco, CA 94103 Office Number: 415-437-8096 Fax Number: 415-437-8004 Regional Staff Contact Information. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health. Regional Minority Health Consultant
Health Insurance 17 People Used Show more
Health Yellowpages.com Show details
(415) 437-80904 hours agoWebsite. (415) 437-8090. 90 7th St. San Francisco, CA 94103. From Business: The Department of Health and Human Services is a government agency that protects the lives of citizens of the United States. The department is comprised of more….
MediCal Sfhsa.org Show details
(415) 558-47001 hours agoPlease note: Masks are required when visiting our Service Centers to protect our staff, clients, and community, Information on Medi-Cal or your benefits: Call (415) 558-4700 or email [email protected] Onsite services available at each SFHSA location: Visit HSA Essential Services …
San Sfhss.org Show details
8 hours agoImage. Mid-year Changes to Dependent Care and Healthcare FSAs. City employees who earned $130,000 or less in 2020 can now enroll or increase their pre-tax contributions to a Child Care Dependent Care FSA up to $10,500. Members who have an unclaimed balance in their Healthcare FSA in 2020 can now use the remaining balance for 2021 claims.
Health Insurance 35 People Used Show more
CalFresh Sfhsa.org Show details
(415) 558-47001 hours agoOnsite EBT card distribution and other limited services: Please visit our HSA Essential Services and Contacts page. Information about your benefits or to report a lost EBT card : Call (415) 558-4700, during business hours, or email us at [email protected] . Checking your EBT card balance: Call 1-877-328-9677 and enter your 16-digit EBT number.
Health Chhs.ca.gov Show details
4 hours agoStatement from California Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly on the 2021 Budget Act. “The 2021-2022 Health and Human Services budget is a once-in-a-generation investment in a more equitable future where all Californians have the opportunities and supports needed. July 14, 2021.
Health Yellowpages.com Show details
(415) 437-8090Just NowPalo Alto, CA 94303. 19. US Health & Human Service Department. Website. (415) 437-8090. 90 7th St. San Francisco, CA 94103. From Business: The Department of Health and Human Services is a government agency that protects the lives of citizens of the United States. The department is …
County Cdss.ca.gov Show details
(866) 262-98818 hours agoSan Diego County Health and Human Services (Call for the nearest district Office) (866) 262-9881 Toll Free San Diego County Website. San Francisco County Human Services (Call for nearest location) (415) 558-4700 (855) 355-5757 Toll Free San Francisco County Website. San Joaquin County Human Services. 333 E. Washington Street Stockton, CA 95202
Contact Sfhss.org Show details
(628) 652-46018 hours agoWellness Fax: (628) 652-4601. Employee Assistance Program (EAP): (628) 652-4600 or (800) 795-2351. EAP Fax: (628) 652-4601. SFHSS Mailing Address. 1145 Market Street, Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94103.
San Sfdph.org Show details
102 415-5546 hours agoThe mission of the San Francisco Department of Public Health is to protect and promote the health of all San Franciscans. Contact or visit us at 101 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 415-554-2500.
Marin Marinhhs.org Show details
5 hours agoABOUT MARIN HHS. With 650+ employees, 40+ programs and services and 12+ locations, we are the largest department in the County of Marin, and it is our mission at HHS to promote and protect the health, well being, self-sufficiency, and safety of all people in Marin.
Health Linkedin.com Show details
5 hours agoLeader, Health Information Exchange, Health and Human Services Team - State and Local Government Amazon Web Services (AWS) South San Francisco, CA …
San Hhsa.cosb.us Show details
1 hours agoWelcome! The mission of San Benito County’s Health & Human Services Agency is to support and strengthen individuals and families by assuring safety, promoting self-sufficiency, eliminating poverty, and improving the quality of life in our community. Contact Us. COVID-19. San Benito County Public Health Information Update.
Health Indeed.com Show details
6 hours ago4,362 Health Human Services jobs available in San Francisco, CA on Indeed.com. Apply to Peer Counselor, Public Health Nurse, Secretary and more!
Director Indeed.com Show details
9 hours ago1,388 Director of Mental Health Services jobs available in San Francisco, CA on Indeed.com. Apply to Mental Health Technician, Director of Operations, Director of Client Services and more!
Health Yellowpages.com Show details
6 hours agoFind 66 listings related to Health And Human Services in South San Francisco on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Health And Human Services locations in South San Francisco, CA.
System Chhs.ca.gov Show details
4 hours agoIdentify Gaps in Placement Types, Services, or Other Issues [WIC 16521.6(b)(1)(B)(ii)(2)(A)] – No later than January 1, 2020, the joint interagency resolution team, in consultation with county agencies, service providers, and advocates for children and resource families, shall review the placement and service options available to county child
For general questions regarding HSA programs and services, you can call our main phone number at (415) 557-5000. If you would like to contact a specific department or program, you can find more information on our Contact page.
Information on Medi-Cal or your benefits: Call (415) 558-4700 or email [email protected] Onsite services available at each SFHSA location: Visit HSA Essential Services and Contacts.
The San Francisco Health Network is a community of top-rated clinics, hospitals and programs operated by the Health Department. If you have Medi-Cal, you may be able to get care at one of our clinics. Our work in the community is informed by harm reduction principles, which are proven to help save lives.
The California Health and Human Services Agency oversees departments and offices that provide a wide range of services in the areas of health care, mental health, public health, alcohol and drug treatment, income assistance, social services and assistance to people with disabilities.