- With multiple locations that offer various services, Belmont Behavioral Health System is one of the largest mental and behavioral healthcare providers in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area
- For the past 75 years, this hospital has been offering life-saving and life-changing treatment for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults alike, and supplies a full continuum of care designed to meet the various treatment needs of all who require top notch mental and behavioral healthcare services
- In choosing Belmont Behavioral Health Hospital, each patient will work with a team of professionals who is dedicated to providing the highest quality treatment possible
- Whether you or a loved one is in need of more intensive treatment or outpatient services that provide support and care meant to improve one’s overall well-being, Belmont Behavioral Hospital is proud to offer the following levels of care: Inpatient treatment Partial hospitalization services Intensive outpatient services Each level of care available supplies treatment for a variety of mental health conditions and substance abuse concerns
- Depending on the presenting needs of a prospective patient, the level of care and additional recommendations for services will be tailored to meet those needs in order to assist each patient in his or her pursuit of a healthier life
- Learn more by visiting our website at www.belmontbehavioral.com or call us at 515-7641.
View Product: Belmont mental health